As an in-house legal counsel you will be reporting to the Chief Legal & Compliance Officer of the SuprNation Group directly and assisting in all legal and compliance related matters pertaining to the Group, which specializes in online gambling activities. It is important to have a good attitude towards people, to work efficiently independently as well as within a team, to be eager to learn and have a great sense of responsibility and good work ethic. SuprNation is able to offer a fun and flexible experience when working with our SUPRTEAM!!
- Assisting with obtaining and maintaining relevant licencing;
- Drafting & review of agreements;
- Assisting with the day to day compliance of the company in the area of gaming regulation, in particular with responsible gambling data protection, anti-money laundering and marketing compliance requirements.
- Assisting with all corporate ventures and maintenance of corporate documentation, including any filings with the MFSA;
- Handling, managing or assisting with Intellectual Property related tasks;
- Compiling due diligence documentation;
- Assisting with reporting requirements to local and overseas regulatory authorities, including those regulating anti-money laundering procedures and data protection;
- Ad hoc compliance and legal projects/duties as may be required from time to time.
- Degree in Law or equivalent professional qualification;
- At least 2 years of previous legal experience;
- Any experience within an in-house gambling company’s legal department focusing on gaming law/contractual drafting will be considered an asset;
- Specialisation in iGaming/tech or data protection would be considered an asset;
- Responsible and trustworthy person who is able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
If you feel you are suitable for the job vacancy herein, please send you CV and cover letter to recruitment