Suprnation is looking for a full stack developer to join our development team at our Malta office . The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Is able to work autonomously – Freedom with Responsibility is the mantra at the SuprNation office!
- Is passionate about coding and loves to learn and share new concepts and techniques.
- Can work in a flat organisation where ideas (rather than people) ‘win’ at the end of the day.
- Can write functional code and understands the benefits of immutability. A sea of immutability with islands of mutability. Odersky! rings a bell? Great!
- Is fluent in Java but is also interested in other (cooler :p) languages such as Scala, Kotlin or Clojure!
- Gets excited upon hearing about Event Sourcing, Microservices, CQRS and Actors! If you know who Eric Evans and Carl Hewitt are you will feel right at home!
- Is not fixated with a particular language/technology but rather with the underlying concepts and ideas.
- Is eager to collaborate with other crazy smart people to create an amazing casino product.